By using our web site or entering into a Hook Line and Savor sweepstakes, contest or promotion, you signify that you agree with the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with any term in this Policy, please do not provide any Personal Information on this site or in any Hook Line and Savor sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
If you choose not to provide Personal Information on this site or offline, you may not be able to do certain things, like access particular areas of the site, enter a sweepstakes or contest, or send us e-mail.
You have certain rights with respect to the Personal Information you provide to Hook Line and Savor. You have the right to:
- Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you, free of charge, the following information during the 12-month period preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information has been collected;
- The purpose for collecting the Personal Information; and
- The categories of Personal Information that we have shared to third parties, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared that Personal Information, and the purpose for sharing that Personal Information about you.
- Delete. You have the right to request that we delete, free of charge, the Personal Information collected about you during the 12-month period preceding your request. Please know, however, that in certain circumstances allowable by law, we may not be able to accommodate your request. For example, if we cannot verify your identity, if we cannot verify that you have the authority to act on behalf of another person, or for purposes of complying with our legal obligations or to preserve our legal rights, we may not honor your request;
- Be Free from Unlawful Discrimination. You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your privacy rights; and
- Opt-out of Sale. Hook Line and Savor does not sell your Personal Information, so we do not offer an opt-out option.
You may exercise these rights by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-833-HLSAVOR (1-833-457-2867). We will respond to your “right to know” and/or “right to delete” request within 45 days of receipt.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is collected for purposes of operating, managing, and maintaining our business so that we may provide our products to you with the highest possible level of customer service. When you supply Personal Information either on this web site, on our social media pages or offline, it will be used for the express purpose for which it was collected (e.g., to enter you in a sweepstakes).
Your Personal Information may also be used, with your consent, to contact you regarding other products, or Hook Line and Savor related information, which may be of interest to you. At any time, however, you may opt out of such future contact. (See “Who to Contact” below.)
In the course of doing business, we employ other companies and individuals to perform a variety of functions on our behalf. For example, we hire agencies to help administer consumer promotions, to analyze data, to fulfill orders, and to provide customer service.
Third-party recipients that may receive your Personal Information fall into the following categories:
- Our parent and affiliate companies;
- Third-party vendors and service providers; and
- Government agencies, as required by law.
We will not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties. At times we may provide Personal Information and aggregate statistics about our visitors, database entries, web traffic patterns, and related site information we collect on our web site to selected vendors or third parties to analyze solely to help us improve our products and our web sites. Finally, please note that we will release your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
OTHER INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ON OUR SITE
In addition, we are constantly trying to improve how we promote our web sites. To help us do this, we may measure the effectiveness of our web presence by determining what you clicked on to get to our site.
Site measurement statistics may be used to personalize your web site experience, as well as to evaluate – anonymously and in the aggregate – statistics about usage of the web site. Information about your computer, such as your IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Internet), the type of Internet browser you are using and the type of computer operating system you are using may also be collected and linked to your Personal Information. This is to ensure that our web sites present the best web experience for visitors, and that they are an effective information resource.
Some of the pages you visit may also collect information through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs) that may be shared with third parties which directly support Hook Line and Savor promotional activities and web site development. The information collected through the use of these pixel tags is not, however, personally identifiable, although it could be linked to your Personal Information.
Finally, we may supplement the information that you provide us with other information that we receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes in order to provide more targeted products and services to meet your needs.
At the Hook Line and Savor website, users are told that they must be 13 years or older before sending Personal Information. Users under age 13 should not submit any Personal Information to us.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take reasonable precautions to keep your Personal Information secure. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse.
CHANGES IN OUR POLICY
Hook Line and Savor reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time as necessary and at our discretion. We will post any new policy here and we encourage you to visit this area frequently to stay informed.
WHO TO CONTACT
Please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-833-HLSAVOR (1-833-457-2867) if you have any comments or questions about this Policy or to report any violations of this Policy. We will respond to you within 24 to 48 hours in most cases.
If you don’t want to be contacted in the future or would like us to correct or update your Personal Information in our records, please email us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: October 23rd, 2020